His life packed in 2 suitcases!

His life packed in 2 suitcases!

Monday 26 February 2018

Elder Lethaby's Relief Society

So happy to see that pic of the Tagg family mom! You have no idea (maybe you do).
This week was awesome, we found a new investigator who listened to missionaries 2 years ago, wanted to be baptised, but lost contact. She accepted a baptismal date more easily than I have seen in my whole mission!
Got my waffle iron back and we had a district activity today with my relief society and made some waffles with whipped cream, banana, stawberries, maple, everything! (6 sisters and 2 elders). 
No baptisms this week for the first tim in like a month, but N passed her interview and will be baptized this Saturday at 11:00. You are all invited.
My companion is getting better and has a lot more initiative now. He doesn't understand a lot of things still, but that's just an adjustment of the mish. 
The house is finally running as it should, and things are going well in general. I will hunt down a mask asap :)
I think that's about all I got for you this week, so sorry.

Love Elder Lethaby

Questions Answered:

Did you get a carnival mask? It was in Loreto as well, but we didn’t go into town to see everything...just heard there was a carnival.
Still no, but I think next week we are going to go get one. 


Feeling any more humble at this stage of your mission than when you started? Tough to answer that...I know! Any specific circumstances that have humbled you?
I would say the lack of baptisms at some parts of my mission humbled me a lot. I was serving as a leader, but didn't baptise much like everyone kinda expects, so I was humbled a lot. Aso Elder N taught me a lot about humility and helped me see my weaknesses but also overcome them. Lots of good experiences have helped me with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment