His life packed in 2 suitcases!

His life packed in 2 suitcases!

Saturday 27 August 2016

Hi mom, I made it!

Hi mom,
I made it! This computor is putting a red underline under every word and its really throwing me off but it's just mexico life - dont worry. I got my bags and everything just fine! I met the Higgs family in the airport and they helped me out a lot until I got to Utah, where they walked me to the gate where I needed to be and there were literally 40 missionaries waiting for me. I will send pics later. Felt the spirit so strong when I saw them and felt at home right away. I've met some awsome people already and I'm in good hands. My comp is Elder M from ST. Louis I think; just met him. Seems like a very smart kid who is here for the right reasons. Doing good, love you. 

Talk to you not this Friday but next Friday, 
Elder Lethaby


 

No comments:

Post a Comment