His life packed in 2 suitcases!

His life packed in 2 suitcases!

Sunday 7 January 2018

1 Week to Christmas- Christmas pics as a Treat

Wow that is the best news ever about Caleb and Michael. I am honestly so happy to hear about that. Can't wait to see those guys! 

I (PJ lady) is still hyped and everything but when we stopped by on Sunday she wasn't home and we don't know where she went, but we should be able to find her pretty easily again. She's killin it. 

This week I went on interchanges 3 times and every time I stayed in the other area aka I only worked one day in our area, but it seems like it's doing good still. We had another new investigator come to church for the first time, lots of support from the ward, and some other little miracles. 

Cool experience from interchanges with Elder A (from my mtc district): We were knocking doors, and a lady opened up and we contacted her with the book of Mormon and he asked her if she had ever thought of what Christmas eve was like in the Americas and she just like freaked out and said like "Why didn't my priest ever ask me a question like that? Is it really true that he came to the Americas?! What was it like?!" Just like super super hyped on Jesus being born in the Americas. 3 Nephi 1 talks all about it. It really is a huge blessing to have the BoM to teach us about how much God loves all of his children and how literally the whole world needed to know he was going to be born. 

I'm loving this Christmas honestly, it's a lot of fun being in the offices at Christmas because we get to see all of the missionaries and give them packages from their families and go to the Christmas conferences. Should be a great week. I think I have all of the boxes now hahah I've gotten a ton! No Christmas baptisms, but it turns out the mom of that little guy Cesar that we baptised a few months ago isn't registered in the church system so we may baptise her. 
Sounds like a great experience for the youth with David Archileta and stuff. Good work west stake ! :)

Here's some treat pics, Merry Christmas!

Talk to you soon!
Love
Elder Lethaby


Tree and Presents

Conducting Joel's way



Secretaries, AP's and the Mission President and Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment