His life packed in 2 suitcases!

His life packed in 2 suitcases!

Sunday 7 January 2018

Another quick one...PJ lady update

Ok so the wifi in the offices is down, so we are just writing from a hotspot on Sister Nelson's phone, but they need to go so I need to be quick!

Elder Barfuss is now here in the offices and is being trained to be the new secratery, looking awesome. President says he's bringing the Canadians into the offices so that he can keep a closer eye on us haha. We are calling it the #Canadiancreamchristmasdream

PJ lady came to church again! But just so you know her name is I haha. She's doing good and has some friends already!

Sounds like everything is good back home, sorry that I can't write too much, but I'm excited to talk to you in a few weeks! 

Love you all! Doing better than ever.

Elder Lethaby


Questions Answered:

Did you get any more boxes? There should be 3 from me, and 1 from Oma and me (with the maple syrup)?
I got the syrup one and the one with the beef jerky and kinder eggs and stuff. In that box there are also some cards in envelopes, what am I to do with them?

Did you put up the tree I sent…you can. And the other “branches” need to be put on (I left them loose so they wouldn’t get all folded up.
Ya I set it up and read them all, including the one you sent in the other box! Loved it, thanks!

When will we be talking Christmas day? We are so flexible…but would like to know. Will you Skype from the mission home?
I will call home on Christmas day I think, it will most likely be from the offices, but we are low key waiting for the evite to the mission home, so we will wait and see.

What does a secretary do in a mission office? How long will the 2 Canadians be there together?
A secretary is in charge of reimbursements, referrals, materials, and a whole bunch of other things that nobody understands. We will just be together for 3 weeks. 

Tell us about some traditions you have observed around Christmas.
Well they are into the "reyes magos" and not Santa, they come to give presents in early January, forget the date. Different songs, like that one the Velazquez´s sang at the ward party like 6 years ago. I will keep observing and let you know!

The cookies actually arrived…as cookies? Or something that gets sprinkled over ice cream because it’s crumbs?!
It was more crumbs, but it worked well that it was in that bottle because we could just drink them! 

Tell Elder S that he is welcome in our home anytime (he's good at service!)! We need him to be an example to some other boys who shall remain nameless!!!
I will tell him...

No comments:

Post a Comment