His life packed in 2 suitcases!

His life packed in 2 suitcases!

Wednesday 14 December 2016

ESTE ES MI HIJO AMADO (This is my beloved son)

On Wednesday President Nelson called me and said "Elder I have some news for you, ready? You're gonna train a new missionary next week." I was like WOW OK and then he said, "Elder I have more news, you're gonna be district leader too."

So yee here I am with my baby boy Elder S from Mexico and he is a treat! Super hyped, 19 years young, 3 years in the church and puro animo! We are gonna have a lot of fun and get a lot done, I think we will get along well. 

I am super excited that the Lord trusts me with the responsibility to teach such a great missionary already. He honestly is gonna kill it. I don't have much time because we just got here and we have to be home at 8 tonight because it's a catholic celebracion of the virgin Guadalupe so I guess it's dangerous, but ye we hyped! 




Elder Lethaby sporting "the tie"



No comments:

Post a Comment